What is PMAY scheme?
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is an initiative by the Government of India for First time home buyers, in which you will get the subsidy benefit for upto Rs. 2.67 lacs as applicable.
WHO All Are Eligible To Get PMAY Subsidy?
- Family (Husband, Wife and Minor Children) Income should be less than Rs. 3 lacs/6 lacs.
- Family (Husband, Wife and Minor Children) should not own a House/pukka makan in their name.
- Aadhaar card is Mandatory.
- If all the three above conditions are fulfilled, then you can get PMAY Subsidy from Rs. 2.30 to 2.67 lacs.
What is RERA Act?
- Real Estate Regulatory Authority is an act for regulation and promotion of the real estate sector to ensure the sale of apartments, plot or building in an efficient and transparent manner.
- Buyers can check the RERA registration number from the respective states’ portal. Every web portal has a list of registered projects along with RERA registration number, approvals and other documents.
What is Stamp duty?
- Stamp duty is a tax imposed on the sale of property/property ownership by the state government. The duration of the stamp duty at the time of registration shall be based on the value of the house/property. It also varies based on the state or area where the property is located, and whether it is a new or old house.
What is Vaastu?
- Vaastu stands for balance & harmonious environment within a structure. The basic five elements of the universe: Sky (Akash), Earth (Prithvi), Water (Jal), Fire (Agni) and Wind (Vayu).
- Vaastu only teaches us to follow the rules of nature and to balance the five elements from which we all and this universe is made up of. Thus it influence our deeds, luck, behavior and other basics of life.